Inviting you into an adventure of expression...
Welcome free-feelin' songbirds!
If you've been saying things like:
- "I want to SING more. . ."
- "I want to be SEEN more. . ."
- "I'm ready for people to HEAR me clearly. . ."
- "I'd love to have CREATIVE FRIENDS like me. . ."
- "I want to commit to things that bring me more ALIVE. . ."
You're going to LOVE this experience :)
How can 30 days of singing SPARK you?
Here's the deal:
Saying yes to 30 Days of Singing means you're ready to receive....
30 Daily Invitations created to sing your heart wide open, (in 30 different ways)
A vibrant welcome into this song-singing portal, providing a comfortable, engaging, & positive foundation to sing from
Tips and tools along the way that will help you stay emotionally-connected, embodied, & energized throughout the month
An online community of singers who you'll be sharing your journey with every day through photos and videos
And the 3 simple, yet BIG actions you'll do each day are to...
1) Read the daily prompt
2) Engage with your singing voice for that day's 10-15 min practice, &
3) Share in our online forum about it, either through photo or video
your singing voice is yours to claim!
And each day, I'll ask you to use it in a different kind of way...
Here's one example of your daily prompt:
now, here's the scoop on the *singing*...
You don't need to have a ton of singing experience for this to benefit you. For that matter, you don't actually have to have any! Simply your love for song and creating sound is the only requirement for this to bring you more joy and aliveness. When we love something, sometimes we think we have to be professionals at it before we even LET ourselves dive in.
I encourage you to let yourself dive in if this feels any bit exciting to you :) There's nothing like feeling permission to have fun in the ways we long for. And if singing is one of those ways for you, now is the time my friend!
If you're still feeling like you're not sure you qualify for this experience, here are some of the people I've noticed that the act of singing is inspiring for....
- Musicians and singers of any kind
- Visual artists of all varieties
- Stay-at-home parents
- Coaches and leaders of empowerment
- People quarantined or working from home due to COVID-19 (hmm, basically all of us now...)
- Helping professionals
- Creatives of all kinds
- Acupuncturists, massage therapists, & energy healers
- Embodiment practitioners
- Nature lovers
- Dancers & personal trainers
- Childcare professionals and nannies
- Graphic designers
- Pastoral leaders & ministers
- People committed to a recovery process
- Entrepreneurs & managers
The common factor among anyone who is drawn to this program, is that you either LOVE to sing, WANT to sing, or already DO sing (and want to re-discover the reason why you do). Maybe you've been doing it for years, and maybe you're just starting to take an interest in song-sharing. Wherever you are on your journey of singing, this experience is meant to spark your passion for song, and help you step into embodying it more consistently. It's as simple as that :)