The Kick-off Show last Friday was in Full-Bloom...
We were nourished, entertained, and brought to life with the spirited music of Roots Alive that was introduced for the first time at The Raga Room with Madelyn Ilana, Aditi & Jay Brown.
And tomorrow at 12 noon, I invite you to invest some energy into this emotionally-connected, soulful music...
The time is NOW friends :)
The Kickstarter campaign will go live tomorrow at 12pm, which is when together we begin supporting the music of Roots Alive, the soul-inspired folk album I record this fall in Asheville, NC.
My artistic mission is simple:
To be an embodiment of Love through art, poetry, & music -- giving and receiving, and naturally existing within this beautiful, inter-connected web of existence.
Here's a sneak peak of what we created at the show this Friday... It was such an authentic display of this magic that creative connection offers. Mmmm!!! I say yes to so much more of this...
And even if you weren't present at the show, you ARE a part of this never-ending story!
Right now, it's a $4500 story, because this is the amount of funding it will take to record a clear-sounding, beautiful display of these songs :)
If you wish to support this 31-day Kickstarter campaign (which will go live tomorrow at 12pm), here are some actions you can take that will help the project be successfully funded...
(Remember that this is an ALL-or-NOTHING campaign, meaning that we need to raise the entire $4500 in order to keep the money and fund the project)
1) Give any amount you're comfortable with to the campaign. Go to the Kickstarter page when you receive the link tomorrow, and make your pledge sooner than later, enjoying the gifts I'll be giving you in exchange!
2) Share the Kickstarter Link on social media along with some loving words. When the page is live, I'll send you the link. When you share, do it with a BIG HEART, an exclamation of how you're supporting this movement, why it is exciting FOR YOU, and an invitation for friends to support as well.
3) Personally contact a friend (or 20) who you feel would benefit from this music and/or contact with me as an artist, teacher, or inspiring friend. If you have a network of your own, consider sending a brief email or text letting them know about me and my music, and inviting their involvement. Encourage them to be in touch, and invite them to support this music's creation!
4) Send me your encouragement throughout the next 30 days of the campaign! Let me know when you've pledged. Send me a sweet text saying you're moved and inspired. Tag me on your posts that relate to the project and what it's inspiring YOU to do. All of this is valuable fuel that keeps us all flowing towards our goal :)
5) Sing with me :) Your own sweet, sweet songs, and invite me to sing the ones we're supporting here. There is nothing that inspires me more than sharing original music, even if it's just 2 friends sitting around a living room or campfire. After-all, that's basically where all this started in the first place.
So grateful for your help in making this music a reality!
May it reach all who desire Love, and who are ready to receive it.
***I also intend on donating $300 of any additional money raised to a charity that is TBA, who supports emotional well-being,
balance, and our community through art and music.