musician & artist mentorship
If you ask any well-established artist how they have achieved what they have, most will say a big part of their success has been receiving support and mentorship from other artists who are a few steps beyond where they are on a similar path. This has certainly been true for me and many of my artist friends, and there is a common story I've noticed: We always leave interactions with mentors wanting MORE. The challenge is that many well-established artists aren't choosing to be in that role, they're just nice enough to donate some time here and there to helping someone out along the way.
Benefits of mentoring with a pro artist:
Professional musician and artist mentorship is an established relationship formed between artists that is mutually supportive. One artist is seeking guidance on their creative path, and the other artist is willing to share wisdom, experience, and a listening ear to another receptive student of life and art. The beauty of having a consistent mentor in your life who influences you in empowering ways, is that when you meet challenges on your path you have someone trustworthy who can count on being there to help you navigate it. Similar to a healthy friendship, it offers the feeling of companionship and positivity in your life. Going a step beyond friendship though, mentor support is tailored directly to honoring who you are, and the places you'd like to go next on your artistic journey.
Specifically, by pairing with a well-matched mentor you will receive:
- Insights directly related to your unique creative path
- An emotionally-supportive friendship that is focused on helping you achieve your goals
- Suggestions and perspective from a person you respect and appreciate, both as a person and as an artist
- Regular, consistent, high-quality time with your mentor
- Access to a community of artists who are already achieving what you aspire to
- A trusted bond with an artist in your community that holds potential for life-long companionship
- Opportunities for collaboration with your mentor and people in their community
- High-level learning while immersed in fun, interactive, and personal experiences together with your mentor
$120/mo for 4 hours of mentor support
**mentor hangs are paid for upfront each month, and frequency depends on the schedule of both artists